What is the basis for psycho-physical well-being, and also for most of Eastern practices? Primarily, Water Method Qi Gong, which I learned in the early 90s and can be considered the Taoist Yoga along with its “nephew” Tai Chi.

Some of the practices I teach are Taoist and include elements of the Essence Method®. They consist of elegant forms of which the outer visible part is only the 20% of the practice: this is why they are also called Taoist Internal Arts. The remaining 80%, invisible from the outside – also known as Nei Gung (“internal skills”) – must be taught to enable the practitioner to get their original value for body, emotions, mind, soul and spirit.

In the practices list below you can find out the specific benefits of each one.