A great, yet simple tool to go beyond the physical and reconnect with our essence. It corresponds to the Water element (kidneys, basic energy, maternal) in the theory of the five elements.
(other than those described in Water Method Qi Gong):
- is very important for proper and confortable development of our energy
- helps to ground and opens the “gates” of Qi by freeing its downward current
- relieves tensions and blockages, both physical and energetic
- helps to relieve back pain and spinal problems
- invigorates the spine and the abdominal and thoracic internal organs
- helps to rebalance the nervous system